Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disney land!


Here come a million pictures!! We had the best trip ever! The beach was a bit cold but the boys jumped and played in the water, I took a long walk, I layed on Paul's lap & we read our book to each other. we drew pictures & our names in the sand including all the spongebob characters, then me & Sam played Patrick & Spongebob jellyfishing! That was the best. Lucy ate so much sand that you could make a castle from what we're still finding in the diapers : ) She loved it. We went to a dumpy crab place for dinner where the restaurant owner and 6 women all surrounded me & Lucy. I don't want to be a braggy parent but carrying Lucy around is rediculous and was specially at Disney. She gets stared at and even with a sandy afro can draw a crowd that would make Lindsey Lohan blush. Disney got off to a rough start. Sam Paul & Fish stood in line for the Mountain train for exactly one hour & when it was time to get on the ride, Sam freaked out & refused to go so they all didn't go on it. Paul & Sam had it rough for a while after that. Notice the terrified eyebrows on Sam on the Safari ride. So me & Fisher paired up & bonded together. I kept feeling the magic & starting to cry. The Mickey & Walt Disney Statue always gets me. I guess the Zoloft is finally out of my system : ) The castle was SO beautiful. The kids, especially Lucy, loved the light parade. It was weird to be on the rides with my kids. on the small world and the haunted mansion it was like yesterday I was a little girl sitting next to my mom. <3 special. At the end they had fireworks over the castle and they made it snow with bubbles. unforgettable moments.












2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had so much fun! Even though Paul looks like he is suffering in many of the pictures. =) Compared to here, I bet the beach was warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Brooke! Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip. Totally jealous you were there. I never have been to Disneyworld but you know I love Disneyland. Maybe I will have to try the Disneyworld out sometime.

    ReplyDelete