Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flahrida


This year instead of presents we took our little family to Disneyworld for Christmas! We went to sea world today & it was rad. They have a polar express experience where you end up at the north pole. It was so magical with beluga whales and walruses and Santa & a polar bear and hot chocolate. That was Sam's favorite. Shamu was everyone's favorite! For Fisher's souvenir he got a to get an oyster from a diver & then they opened it to give him a real pearl! A real pearl has always been his dream his other dream is to be a Shamu trainer. Lucy has been an angel all day even though she is sick with a terrible cough and cold. Me and Sam went on the Atlantis ride together which was creepy as heck. I felt bad for him but it made him feel brave.
It was like 50 degrees today & the locals say that's really cold for Christmas here. It is sunny and so beautiful. Paul wants to live in Florida forever bbut he thinks his chances of getting a job here are not good. I miss the snow for Christmas a lot this year. Tomorrow we are going to the beach & then the next Day to Disney World!! I cant wait for that! I have a recurring problem though. whenever I'm excited for something like I was last night and I always am Christmas eve & such, I can't go to sleep & then I'm super tired for the exciting thing. dumb! I feel very blessed and happy.

2 comments:

  1. I love Sea World! Watching marine mammals perform always makes me cry...I don't know why...maybe because they are so incredibly beautiful! What a fun Christmas trip. Matt and I are going to go to a super fancy restaurant for our Christmas present. What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so fun! I would love to do a trip like that someday with our kids!

    I do think it's funny to have a "polar" express in Florida though. Hot chocolate and palm trees and sandy beaches at the north pole? Maybe it works because of gloabal warming. =)

    ReplyDelete